Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April Fools

Hi everyone!

It has been another lovely week in the Cal Sac mission. I think I say
this like every week, but the weather here is so perfect right now! I
love being out & biking:)

So, Sister Christoffersen has been super sick this week. So that's been
pretty sad. One day she was just not feeling well at all so another
sister came and stayed with her in our apartment while sister Koyle and I got
to go out and bike all day! It was such a good day!! We were able to add
a new investigator and have a lesson with Jose! Jose is still
progressing, he's just a super busy guy! He's just got a lot of
stuff going on right now.

On Aprils fools day we went to a members house for dinner and we then
had dessert and she brought out tapioca pudding for dessert & let
me just tell you, I hate tapioca pudding!! But I ate it because that's
what you have to do when you're a missionary haha the third bite in,
I tasted something super nasty! I was like uhh what the heck! But I
kept chewing and it tasted like a paper towel, I was like "well I guess
I'll be nice and just swallow it!" Hahha I didn't know what else to do.
Then 2 minutes later I look over at sister Koyle & she's pulling
a nasty thing out of her mouth and I was like what the heck is that?
The member we were eating with yells "April fools, I put cotton balls
in your pudding!"  I was like "I ate mine!!!" everyone started
laughing so hard. So yeah that was embarrassing!

I seriously have no time to email so sorry this is so lame, but I hope
you all enjoyed general conference!!! It was the best. During the
first session during the closing prayer as the man who said the
closing prayer blessed the missionaries I started to cry! It was my
last time general conference as a full time missionary. I am just so
grateful to be a missionary!!! ❤️

Oh also I got to go to Coloma today with all the missionaries who go
home in July & August & it was one of the funnest days of my mission!!
So yeah life is going good.

Have a great week & CTR!

Love always,
Sister Sobotka

 




No comments:

Post a Comment