Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

South Sac Biking

Hi family & friends,

Woohoo transfer week! So yeah I'm stayin here in Laguna Creek 5th ward
with Sister Koyle. Sister Christoffersen is staying in our apartment
but she's getting brand new comp, so she's training too!

This week was really good! We were able to bike, one day it was super
hot and we decided to bike out to South Sacramento which takes like 45
minutes haha it was such a hot long ride, but it was totally worth it!
We were able to meet some pretty cool people out in South Sac. It's
like super ghetto down there, but hey the people are humble.

This past Sunday was such a great one! It was fast and testimony meeting
which I always love. In the 2nd Ward we had a less active member come
that we have been working with for quite sometime! She was so happy to
be there! During the middle of the meeting she leaned over to me & was
talking about her own testimony & I said "well you should go bear it!"
& she said, "are you daring me to bear my testimony?" & I said "yes!"
So she went right up! & the first thing she said was, "I only came up
here because Sister Sobotka triple dog dared me" hahaha but she bore
such a powerful testimony. Ah it was so awesome.

We moved Sis Christoffersens bunk bed into our room so her new trainee
can stay in our room with us, it basically took us 3 hours to
dis-assemble that dumb bunk bed.

Things are still goin here in Sacramento. Crazy I only have 3
transfers left! We got 3 new investigators this week & they're all
super sweet. So yeah things are goin well! Tons of tender mercies &
miracles :)

Have a great week & choose the right!

Love always,
Sister Sobotka

Pictures:
Hermana Stevens & I-she's one of my mission besties
South Sac Zone!









No comments:

Post a Comment