Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

My New Area



This week has been pretty good! We have been going around meeting all the members in both wards and trying to get them really pumped about missionary work!

On Tuesday it was Elder Wrights birthday (my Zone Leader) so we had a birthday party for him and we got a big giant pizookie from BJ’s! So that was pretty fun!

I got to meet the Sorensen family this week...the mom is a member-she hasn't been active since she was young- but her husband and kids aren't members! They have 3 boys who have been coming to church and they are the cutest little boys I have ever met in my life!! They are 14,12,&9 they are really good friends with another family in our ward (the Stones) and the 14 year old went to efy last week and loved it! But they don't want to take lessons without the Stones being there and the Stones don't get back until the end of July! But they have been reading the Book of Mormon every night as a family:) I can definitely see big things happening with their family so keep them in your prayers:)

On Saturday we got to attend a guy named Max's baptism! (He's has getting baptized into another ward) It's seriously amazing the spirit you can feel at a baptism! Max looked so happy after he was baptized:) I love being a missionary, I love seeing people change and how happy they can be through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

Well I hope you all know that I love this Gospel so much! I love being on a mission! Hope you all have a great week & choose the right:)

Love Sister Sobotka


Sister Sobotka and Sister Kauvaka




Sister Sobotka's District


Sister Sobotka's Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment