Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Just Serve

Dear everyone,

It was another good week in California! I'm just gonna keep this short
this week, because I just honestly don't feel like writing hahaha.
Last Monday we went on this bike ride with the sisters in the zone for
pday so that was pretty fun. We went around Lake Natoma & I pretty
much almost died 214 times. Haaa I'm so outta shape. This week we did
a lot of service! But it's way cool because all the people in the area
are recognizing us volunteering at like every event the city puts on!
We helped volunteer at this elementary school Halloween festival thing
& it was way fun & a ton of parents thanked us for helping.

We had exchanges this week & I got to go to Folsom with Sister Briggs.
I just really look up to Sister Briggs. She's just a genuinely good
person who loves the gospel & everyone around her. The exchange was
really fun & I always learn a lot from exchanges! I think one of my
fav things about being a missionary is getting to know the other
missionaries! It's so interesting to hear how people grew up & how
they decided to serve a mission.

Basically that's all I got for this week! We have transfer calls this
week so I'm pretty nervous to see what will happen. I love this area &
my companion & I am so blessed to be serving here at this time!

Choose to make it a good week!

Love always,
Sister Sobotka

Pics:
1-us with a fire truck
2-this sweet little girl drew the cutest picture of me hahaha













No comments:

Post a Comment